torsdag 30. september 2010

Smile!

Getting people to like you is easy. Some people doesn't even have to do anything but to be themselves, while others feel they're lacking social skills and need some help. Well, the first thing you need is a "SMILE". Yes, you've probably been told that smiling will help you get friends, still, i feel most people really underestimate it. But think about it for a second. Imagine approaching someone you want to befriend and they look up at you with a gloomy, closed-off look. You wouldn't want to hang out with them would you? A smile will make you seem open to conversation, and it will make you look like a positive person, which will attract more people to you. Practice smiling every day before you leave the house. And if you feel it's getting harder to smile, just tell yourself you're happy, awesome, or just tell yourself a funny joke. Thinking you are happy will actually make you happy.


This atleast is a start, so take my advice and never leave the house without a smile!

22 kommentarer:

  1. I'm smiling right now! Thanks for the information.

    SvarSlett
  2. What if your smile isn't that great to look at?
    Oh well. I'll try it anyway.

    SvarSlett
  3. haha thanks this made me smmile!! just sharing the love thanks bro!

    SvarSlett
  4. i'm actually taking a psych class in school haha. Thanks for the advice

    SvarSlett
  5. I'll try to smile more, but I find it very difficult when there's not much to smile about. And I can't fake smile very well either.

    SvarSlett
  6. Great advice, especially the part "thinking you are happy will actually make you happy". It's so true, but many people underestimate the power of your thoughts

    SvarSlett
  7. good advice. Will try later today!

    SvarSlett
  8. I totally agree :) i always keep smiling when meeting other people i wanna get to know better.

    :) <- smile^^

    SvarSlett
  9. Good advice man! I will use it. Follow me!

    SvarSlett
  10. How do I get people to not like me?

    SvarSlett
  11. :)

    I smile almost all the time! It "breaks the ice" in meeting new people!

    SvarSlett
  12. Absolutely agree with your post.
    You wouldn't approach a person who doesn't smile or give of a nice vibe.

    SvarSlett
  13. :p im liking this blog already, totally agree with the smiling. Gives yourself a welcoming feel and easily approachable. Plus its good for your cheek muscles :D

    SvarSlett
  14. i like this idea of thinking :D
    and i think if you are a bit experienced in smiling (i dont know how to say?) you are better able to show people how you are feeling
    if you cant show how you are people start thinking you are a stone or something :P

    SvarSlett
  15. Wow, I never really thought about this.

    SvarSlett
  16. Hotsaucer took the words out of my mouth.

    SvarSlett
  17. I agree a smile goes a long way in social interactions

    SvarSlett